Iptv
צלחת - Hermansson to leave MTG Sirius-xm-orbital-animations
Iptv
צלחת - Hermansson to leave MTG Sirius-xm-orbital-animations

FORUM IPTV

HomeSearchLatest imagesצלחת - Hermansson to leave MTG MC8LDhrRegisterLog in
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.

per informazioni e test "gratuito" contattatemi qui
Email: mondiwebit@hotmail.com

RICHIEDI UN TEST: CLICCA QUI

Hermansson to leave MTG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
virsmen

virsmen

Puncte : 2710
Data de inscriere : 2016-03-30

צלחת - Hermansson to leave MTG Empty
PostSubject: Hermansson to leave MTG   צלחת - Hermansson to leave MTG EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 6:13 am

After 17 years with MTG, Mathias Hermansson, executive chairman of MTGx and former MTG CFO, has resigned and will leave the company early next year.
However, he will continue to support MTG’s development in 2017 as the advisor to Jørgen Madsen Lindemann, its president and CEO.
Commenting on the development, Lindemann said: “I have really enjoyed working with Mathias. As a professional and as a person, he always sets an outstanding example. He constantly pushes his own boundaries and inspires everyone around him to do the same – exactly the attitude needed to succeed in today’s digital landscape.
“Back in 1999, I’m sure neither Mathias nor I could have imagined MTG investing in leading global digital verticals, but that just reflects the huge impact digitalisation is having on every industry. Mathias has been a key contributor to our ongoing transformation from a traditional broadcaster into a digital video entertainment company. Today, we are developing three digital verticals – esports, multi-platform networks and online gaming – with the potential to power our business in the years ahead.
“Mathias’ contribution, in other words, has been extremely important – both to MTG as it is today and to what we will become tomorrow.
“So from me and all of us at MTG – thank you!”
Back to top Go down

Hermansson to leave MTG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1