Iptv
מוטנט - Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform Sirius-xm-orbital-animations
Iptv
מוטנט - Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform Sirius-xm-orbital-animations

FORUM IPTV

HomeSearchLatest imagesמוטנט - Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform MC8LDhrRegisterLog in
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.

per informazioni e test "gratuito" contattatemi qui
Email: mondiwebit@hotmail.com

RICHIEDI UN TEST: CLICCA QUI

Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
virsmen

virsmen

Puncte : 2710
Data de inscriere : 2016-03-30

מוטנט - Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform Empty
PostSubject: Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform   מוטנט - Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 3:46 pm

Quickplay has announced a new partnership with You.i TV, aimed at pay-TV operators and content programmers building custom multiscreen applications.

You.i TVThe joint solution will offer customers a multi-tenant platform powered by Quickplay’s virtual headend, combined with a front-end user interface (UI) for premium over-the-top (OTT) video across all connected devices, including iOS, tvOS, Android, Amazon Fire, Xbox, PlayStation, Roku, smart TVs and RDK set-top boxes (STBs).

You.i Engine’s front-end technology solution removes the complexity of building custom multiscreen applications by outputting a single codebase that can be used to build and maintain interactive, fully branded interfaces.

Quickplay’s managed video platform provides the backend service via a software-defined headend, delivering secure streaming of nearly 700 live channels and hundreds of thousands of hours of encoded VOD content. Quickplay also handles all of the adaptive streaming and content management, including DRM solutions, user entitlements, dynamic advertising insertion, banner ad support, multi-language support, and featured content from over 200 premium content providers.

“You.i Engine grants operators and content providers unprecedented freedom to build truly delightful, immersive custom applications on every screen, and unshackles them from the fragmented, proprietary device marketplace,” said Jason Flick, CEO of You.i TV. “This partnership enables our customers to leverage the additional cost, time-to-market and service quality benefits of QuickPlay’s software-defined head-end capabilities and 24/7 managed service for next-generation TV services.”
Back to top Go down

Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1