ביקור קצר בתערוכת המדפסות הוירטואליות ותלת ממד 3D PRINTER
CES 2016 - 3D Printing, Laser Cutting, Virtual Reality, Holograms & More
Shocking 3D printed things including ,a 3D printed motorcycle frame so light, you can almost pick it up with one hand!!
3d printer that prints Color!, 3d Laser cutting, Virtual Reality, Drawing in a 3d VR world!, and TONS more!
Below is a list of AWESOME stuff I did at CES:
• Glowforge let me try their laser 3d printer which uses a laser cutter / engraver. I can’t wait to work with them more
• Shapify (Artic3d) scanned me and made a digital file of me! Then put me up on a screen at CES! So cool!
• Airwold3d printed a version of me at CES! + has a bunch of awesome classes to teach kids and adults about 3d printing. I might take one sometime soon!
• 3dSystems had some of the coolest 3d creations (full color 3d printing, 3d candy, and extreme detail) + they agreed to print a full color version of me (I’ll make a video when that happens!)
• Polaroid showed off their new multi-color 3d printer
• Holograms and new projection technology was amazing to watch! Shown by Kino-Mo
• 3d pens a few new ones came out with interesting tweaks! + low temp plastics. Stay tuned as I plan to find out more about these and report back!
• Dassault Systems let me draw in a 3d VR world! Which was AMAZING!! I hope to work with them to make some very cool 3d virtual art.
Lots of very cool 3d printer companies showed me how their tech works and told me about all the free open source programs I can use to design 3d models. Also I learned that there are so many types of filament to print with (30+) as well as new kinds of ink based and Resin printers. So cool! I can’t wait to learn more about 3d printing and try out these printers!
A few more 3d printing companies I hung out with and showed in this video: LulzBot, Bee Very Creative, Zeus, MWW, FormLabs, Hatchbox, Flux, Fab Pad, MakerBot + many others!
Polyes Q1 3D Printing Pen: Ink Colors + Good Dinosaur