Iptv
Middlechild makes new head of digital Sirius-xm-orbital-animations
Iptv
Middlechild makes new head of digital Sirius-xm-orbital-animations

FORUM IPTV

HomeSearchLatest imagesMiddlechild makes new head of digital MC8LDhrRegisterLog in
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.

per informazioni e test "gratuito" contattatemi qui
Email: mondiwebit@hotmail.com

RICHIEDI UN TEST: CLICCA QUI

Middlechild makes new head of digital

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miri-01
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
miri-01

Puncte : 5923
Data de inscriere : 2016-08-06

Middlechild makes new head of digital Empty
PostSubject: Middlechild makes new head of digital   Middlechild makes new head of digital EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 7:52 pm

Editor
| 10 August 2018

With the objective to expand the company’s reach into the digital arena, London and Brighton-based indie production house Middlechild Productions has appointed Matt Ralph to head up the company’s newly created digital department.

MIddlechild 10Aug2018Middlechild produces content for major broadcasters both in the UK and international markets from long-running, returnable series, to fast turnaround single documentaries and television adverts for numerous multi-national charities. Post-production is completed in-house, with both offline and online editing facilities.

Ralph was previously assistant digital commissioning editor for BBC Factual where he commissioned original digital content for channels, seasons and campaigns inlcuding Plastics Watch launched by Sir David Attenborough. He also won best short documentary at this year’s Broadcast Digital Awards for his cutdown of BBC One’s Ambulance for the BBC Three audience (Ambulance: Difficult Labour).

Commenting on his appointment Ralph said: “I’m really excited to be joining Middlechild. The digital landscape excites me as a precinct that breaks many rules, and at the same time reinforces others. Each year the importance of digital grows, and each new generation has greater expectations for content - I only have to look at my own children to see that - and as makers we need to respect the audience need. It’s atough and fast-moving environment, and I love the promise it offers and the ability to reach individuals.”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1